Streamline your operations, improve productivity
June 28 2021
The wait is over – the newest version of Laiye RPA is here! It comes with some exciting new features that facilitate a collaborative relationship between humans and robots to jointly achieve success and reach new heights. With Laiye RPA 5.5, enterprises can join forces with RPA bots to dramatically boost productivity with minimal resources.
Clone: Work While the Bot Automates… On The Same Machine
A ground-breaking development in the RPA space -- Clone Mode is the precise answer to the long-faced challenge that has been frustrating RPA users for a while. And Laiye RPA is proud to be one of the very few Intelligent Automation vendors around the globe to offer this feature. Users will no longer be prevented from using a desktop due to it being already in use by the RPA bot, nor will they have to wait until the RPA bot has completed the process.
With Laiye RPA’s desktop clone mode, users can now freely conduct tasks on a computer as normal while other processes are also being automated on the same desktop. How is this possible? Well, the bot will clone the desktop and perform RPA operations in the duplicated desktop, subsequently enabling the user to do as they wish on the main desktop. This has a plethora of advantages including:
1. More machines would be available to both human and robot workers to conduct tasks, thereby saving time and resources.
2. With the “On Top” feature, users can always keep an eye on the robot’s activities by positioning the cloned desktop window at the corner of the screen or any other convenient location.
3. With the “Control” feature, users can intervene with the robot’s operations when desired and stop the automation at any time.
4. The robot’s automation operations will not interfere with the user’s activities on the main desktop, freeing the user to conduct any task including those which the robot is automating in the cloned desktop without worrying about disrupting the automation.
Monitor: Always Know What Your Bots Are Up To
You can now track your unattended bots in real time and remotely from anywhere using Monitor in Commander. All the unattended bots are displayed in a neat card view for easy access and navigation. Click on any online bot to view detailed information including running time and processes automated. And you’re not limited to simply watching, you can also control the bot itself rather than physically moving to the machine on which the bot is operating, allowing you to save time as well as costs.
DataView: Useful Insights Presented Beautifully
It's time for all of us to agree that data is indeed beautiful. The nay-sayers will quickly change their minds when the see our new DataView.
DataView automatically conducts detailed analysis to produce information on bots’ activities, including executed processes, success rate, total time saved, and the total costs saved – and displays them in an eye-catching attractive style.
What's more is that you can customize the layout and sort the data as preferred; whether you want to see the how each department has used their bots, which processes have been most executed or even detailed information about different bots in different regions, it’s all there in DataView.
Other New Features
1. Neater Interface: Minimalistic and modern design with a convenient layout to allow quick and easy navigation. The new version features a helpful search box so users can find exactly what they need and also filter the results according to their preferences.
2. Easier Installation: Laiye RPA Creator and Laiye RPA Worker are now in one, single package. There is no longer a need to install Worker and Creator separately – simple install “Laiye RPA” and both Creator and Worker will be installed.
3. Multiple License Support: Floating license and node-locked license can now be installed on the same machine and can be switched at anytime for convenience, freeing users from the previous restrictions of being limited to one license-type per machine.
Experience the latest Laiye RPA yourself -- Download now:
Laiye has rich experience in RPA + AI and helps businesses and people realize their full potential by optimizing the human-machine collaborative alliance with sophisticated, dynamic, productivity-enhancing digital, low-code "workforce solutions". Laiye delivers the deepest, most advanced AI/RPA/NLP solutions to help businesses become more efficient, effective, agile, and successful. And it frees people to focus on meaningful, innovative, mission-critical initiatives.
Core technologies include robotic process automation (RPA), process mining, natural language processing (NLP), conversational intelligence, text recognition, and image recognition.