Streamline your operations, improve productivity
May 20 2021
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has claimed the technological spotlight in recent years and the COVID-19 crisis has only helped it shine brighter -- RPA heroically slid in as the solution to many problems caused by the pandemic and worked alongside human workers to save both businesses and lives.
Continuously evolving, RPA is paving the way towards digital transformation for many businesses, promising greater efficiency and reduced labour costs – which may be the reason for a surge in RPA adoption by businesses. In fact, it is predicted that a whopping 90% of large organizations worldwide will adopt some form of RPA by 2022. With RPA gaining momentum, organizations are looking for qualified RPA professionals to assist in their automation journey.
As part of our continual efforts to widen our global footprint, Laiye is currently seeking to partner with freelance RPA developers who will be assigned paid projects after completion of the necessary training of our RPA + AI solution, Laiye RPA.
What is Laiye RPA?
Developed by Laiye, a leading RPA+AI firm, Laiye RPA is one of the few RPA solutions with native AI capabilities, which allows users to automate a diverse range of tasks of varying levels of complexity.
As an AI-powered RPA platform aimed at both developers and business professionals, Laiye RPA is easy to grasp and can be learnt within a few hours. It comes with over 400 pre-set commands which can be used for all types of projects, including those with a series of complicated processes. Equipped with AI capabilities and OCR functionality, Laiye RPA is applicable in a wide variety of areas ranging from data entry to invoice processing.
Laiye RPA has been used extensively in a range of sectors including Finance, Insurance, Logistics, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and more.
Our comprehensive certification programme will provide you with job-specific skills that will not only be helpful in delivering assigned projects, but also provide you with all the necessary skills to help with project deployment through practice cases and real-life scenarios.
1. Live-training sessions: Learn alongside other developers in an interactive environment and get immediate response to any questions you have.
2. On-demand training videos: Never miss a class – learn at your own pace with a wide catalogue of training videos.
3. 24/7 support: Receive immediate support from Laiye staff at any time and engage with other developers in our rapidly growing developer community.
4. No cost: Enjoy free access to our industry-leading product, Laiye RPA along with all the necessary training materials. Everything that you need will be provided with no cost to you at all.
5. Paid projects: Upon completion of the necessary training, Laiye will provide paid projects and the necessary tools to help with deployment of the projects.
6. Flexibility: As a freelancer, it is you who will decide which projects to undertake. You have the freedom and flexibility to choose the projects that are compatible with your schedule.
Interested? Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and wait for a response. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days, feel free to re-send the email.
2. Pass level one Laiye RPA certification by studying level one training material and undertaking the online examination.
3. Pass highest level Laiye RPA certification by engaging with the provided materials and practicing with the enterprise-grade version of Laiye RPA.
4. Become Laiye RPA certified and accept paid projects which suit your schedule and skillset.
Laiye has rich experience in RPA + AI and helps businesses and people realize their full potential by optimizing the human-machine collaborative alliance with sophisticated, dynamic, productivity-enhancing digital, low-code "workforce solutions". Laiye delivers the deepest, most advanced AI/RPA/NLP solutions to help businesses become more efficient, effective, agile, and successful. And it frees people to focus on meaningful, innovative, mission-critical initiatives.
Core technologies include robotic process automation (RPA), process mining, natural language processing (NLP), conversational intelligence, text recognition, and image recognition.