Multiple authorization types help to meet different business requirements flexibly
· Node-locked: enter the "Activation Code" to use, and network connection is not needed.
· Floating license: log in on different computers with one account.
· Concurrent licenses: authorize RPA Workers flexibly according to the number of running processes; unoccupied RPA Workers will not be authorized then.
· Authorization types can be switched on demand.
The function "Clone" which supports non interacting operations of the user and the process helps to make full use of existing resources
· The user and the RPA Worker share one computer and its data, but do not interfere with each other.
· With no additional settings, the function "Clone" runs along with the process.
· Support common versions of Windows systems including Windows Home.
· Multiple processes can be organized into one process group, which also supports the function "Clone".
Multiple types of triggers enable the process to run efficiently and orderly
· Can trigger the process regularly according to the work plan.
· Can trigger the process automatically when the RPA Worker starts.
· Can trigger the process when receiving a specific email. You can set trigger rules in terms of the sender, carbon copy recipients, blind carbon copy recipients, email subject, body, attachments and other conditions of the email.
· Can monitor operations such as file addition and deletion. Once the specific operation occurs, the process will be triggered immediately.
· Third-party applications can call triggers through API to run the process at any time.
Support high-density deployments to maximize computer performance and save hardware costs
· Can deploy multiple RPA Workers on one computer at the same time. They can run one or even multiple processes simultaneously to improve efficiency.
· Can have multiple RPA Workers work at the same time with no interference from each other.
· Can restore the RPA Worker automatically after reboots.
· Can monitor and manage online operating status of the RPA Worker on the local computer or RPA Commander.