Streamline your operations, improve productivity
This Policy describes how LAIYE protects your information gathered via (1) the web pages of the https://laiye.com/en/ (“Website”); or (2) any other mode of interaction between you and LAIYE.
Personal information collected about you by LAIYE customers, or personal information you provide on third party sites not controlled by LAIYE.
By visiting the Website or using our services, you agree that we may collect, use and share your information in accordance with this Policy, as updated from time to time.
1. Collection & Use of Personal Information
We may collect personal information when you interact with the Website. Depending on the web page of the Website you are using, such information may include but not limited to:
● name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers;
● demographic attributes, when tied to personal information that identifies you;
● photographs that identify you and testimonials;
● transactional data, including products and services ordered, financial details and payment methods;
● company data such as the name, size and location of the company you work for and your role within the company as well as publicly available company information and activity associated with company data;
● data from surveys conducted by LAIYE or by third parties on behalf of LAIYE and publicly available information;
● call recording and chat transcript data from sales and customer support calls and live chat sessions or interviews;
● unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser;
● IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location;
● certain location or geolocation information you provide directly or through automated means, if you choose to enable location-based services from your device or LAIYE app;
● behavioral data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the web search used to locate and navigate to a site.
1.2 Use of Information
We collect and use your personal information with your consent to help us maintain the Website. The personal information you submit to us may be used to provide customer service support, such as responding to your requests, or to customize or improve the Website and custom services offered to you, or to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business, or to analyze, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our sites and products and services.
We may also contact you to seek feedback on services provided by us or for marketing or other research purposes. Your personal information may also be used to protect our rights or property and those of our users.
2. Share of Personal Data
LAIYE will take reasonable security measures to protect the personal information provided by you and will not provide any personal information to any unrelated third party without your permission, except in one of the following cases.
1) When, in accordance with the provisions of laws and administrative regulations, the competent authorities shall request it.
2) Due to operations conducted by you or on your behalf or under your directions, your non-public information is disclosed.
3) Data leakage, loss, theft or alteration due to wiretapping, hacking attacks, computer viruses, etc., that are conducted by third parties.
4) In order to protect the rights or property of LAIYE, or of the users of this Website.
5) In case of emergency, to protect the personal or public safety of persons affiliated with LAIYE, or of the users of this Website.
6) As a global organization, information about you may be shared within LAIYE’s worldwide organization.
7) In other special or emergency situations.
3. Your Rights
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict to our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database. Your written request may be required for security.
We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is fraudulent or unfeasible, or that the request may jeopardize the rights of others.
If allowed by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when LAIYE processes your personal data based on your consent. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
4. Information security
We use reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
5. Period of Retention
We will maintain your personal data only for the period of time necessary in order to achieve the purposes described to you in this policy and in accordance with our legal obligations, our contractual obligations or the industry practices.
After the duration of the processing expires and LAIYE no longer has legal or legitimate reasons to process your personal data, the data will be deleted in accordance with its procedures, which may involve archiving, anonymizing or destroying it.
6. Protection of Children's Privacy Information
LAIYE recognizes the importance of protecting children's online privacy. We are not directed to minors and LAIYE does not promote or market its services to minors. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected personal information of a minor through our sites without appropriate consent, please notify us through our inquiry form so that we may immediately delete the information from our servers and make any other necessary corrections.
7. Global Protection
We may transfer your personal data to the countries where LAIYE and its affiliates have a presence. LAIYE will take necessary legal mechanisms to ensure that data is processed as required by this Policy and applicable laws and the recipients of your personal information are bound to duties of confidentiality.
8. Cookies & Similar Technologies
LAIYE may modify or amend this Policy from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this Policy, we will take appropriate measures to inform you and change the effective date at the top of this page and such modified or amended Policy shall be effective as to you as of that effective date.
10. Contact information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy while using the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.