Forrester Total Economic Impact™ Study of Laiye Work Execution Platform
In 2022, Laiye commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying the Work Execution Platform.
The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the Laiye Work Execution Platform in their organizations. To better understand the benefits,costs, and risks associated with this investment, Forrester interviewed the representative of the Shandong branch of China Mobile Online Marketing Service Center (CMOS Shandong), who has over three years of experience using the Laiye Work Execution Platform. Forrester used this experience to project a three-year financial analysis.
The study also unveiled the following additional benefits that CMOS Shandong experienced but that the study was not able to quantify:
• Improved customer experience. With the Laiye platform, CMOS Shandong standardized and automated the workflows and responded to customers’ needs faster within hours, compared to days. This created a better customer experience and contributed to customer loyalty.
• Improved employee experience. The Laiye platform helped CMOS Shandong automate mundane and redundant tasks that otherwise took up valuable employee time.
• Brokedown data and process silos. The Laiye platform streamlined and automated business processes through pulling data from multiple sources and linking various systems. This increased internal collaboration among different departments and enabled a more efficient and innovative operation model.
• Supported data-driven decision-making. Laiye brought together different data sources and streamlined the internal reporting processes. CMOS Shandong decision-makers thus were able to discover insights that they were unable to see before, and made data-driven decisions that could improve business performance.
• Reduced environmental impact. With the introduction of the Laiye platform, CMOS Shandong released around 500 FTEs per year. This led to lower energy consumption in office and reduced commuting,which was equivalent to 1,149 tons of greenhouse gas emissions per year.
Download the full study.